Surprise! We said we had a surprise: here it is!
We’ve had so much interest in people wanting to come along with us, we thought we’d help two lucky people make it happen.
Next spring, Spammer and I will be going on a road trip through the Pacific Northwest, touching Seattle, Vancouver, Calgary, and many points between.
You have two ways of joining the fun:
- Enter and win our raffle. Raffle tickets cost $10. The winner will be picked at random on live TV. Well, youtube.
- Apply to our Road-Trip apprentice program. Write us and tell us why you would make a great road tripper. We’re looking for some fairly specific qualities:
- Can instigate creative havoc
- Can operate a camera and/or video equipment
- Is an effective wing-person.
- Knows at least a little bit about blogging.
- Has a Passion For Life
- Can shoot pool without scratching the felt, at least most of the time.
Both winners will have round-trip airfare, hotels, and meals covered. You buy your own tchotchkes.
We’ll be putting up a page where you can enter the raffle soon, but email us at email@example.com if you’re interested in the mean time. You can apply for the apprenticeship at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your “Why I would make a great road tripper” essay under 2000 words.
Of course, you can enter both the raffle and the apprentice program.
View Larger Map